Translation of classification in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act, process) clasificación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (category) clasificación (feminine) 1.3 c and u (British English/inglés británico) (of movies, games, etc) clasificación (feminine)
- Recent rapid advances in molecular systematics have shaken the fundamental bases of fungus classification.
- Early debate about their classification arose from their unusual mixture of morphologic characters.
- The previous classification of wagtails clearly conflicts with the mtDNA divisions.
- No single classification scheme for bronchiolar diseases has been widely accepted.
- Does this represent a revolution in classification processes?
- More importantly, this classification process enables us to begin to understand the value of our data.
- You are not bound, of course, to accept the categories or classifications.
- Several classifications are used to categorize individual apple trees.
- There were types and classifications of trash, and each had to be handled in its special way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.