Translation of climate in Spanish:
- [Geography/Geografía] clima (masculine) the political/intellectual/artistic climate el clima político/intelectual/artístico in the current climate en la situación actualExample sentences
- During climate extremes, whether droughts or flooding rains, those on the land feel it most.
- A monsoon climate of alternating wet and dry seasons characterizes the weather.
- A microclimate describes the climate of a small environment such as a town, forest or garden.
- Because chili peppers thrive in very warm, hot climates, equatorial regions seem to have the heaviest concentration of pungent cuisine.
- A common example is the relatively faster rate of sugar increase in warm to hot climates compared to flavour increase and acid decrease.
- Also known as elephant's ear, this water lover does best in warm climates; in colder regions, you can grow it indoors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.