Translation of climate in Spanish:
- [Geography/Geografía] clima (masculine) the political/intellectual/artistic climate el clima político/intelectual/artístico in the current climate en la situación actualExample sentences
- During climate extremes, whether droughts or flooding rains, those on the land feel it most.
- A monsoon climate of alternating wet and dry seasons characterizes the weather.
- A microclimate describes the climate of a small environment such as a town, forest or garden.
- Because chili peppers thrive in very warm, hot climates, equatorial regions seem to have the heaviest concentration of pungent cuisine.
- A common example is the relatively faster rate of sugar increase in warm to hot climates compared to flavour increase and acid decrease.
- Also known as elephant's ear, this water lover does best in warm climates; in colder regions, you can grow it indoors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.