- [Geography/Geografía] clima (masculine) the political/intellectual/artistic climate el clima político/intelectual/artístico in the current climate en la situación actualMore example sentences
More example sentences
- During climate extremes, whether droughts or flooding rains, those on the land feel it most.
- A monsoon climate of alternating wet and dry seasons characterizes the weather.
- A microclimate describes the climate of a small environment such as a town, forest or garden.
- Because chili peppers thrive in very warm, hot climates, equatorial regions seem to have the heaviest concentration of pungent cuisine.
- A common example is the relatively faster rate of sugar increase in warm to hot climates compared to flavour increase and acid decrease.
- Also known as elephant's ear, this water lover does best in warm climates; in colder regions, you can grow it indoors.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.