Translation of clinical in Spanish:
- 1 (Medicine) (before noun)(diagnosis/training/depression)
- In this study we describe the clinical and laboratory features of the patients with and without mycobacteraemia.
- Most patients in clinical trials had osteolytic bone metastases on imaging studies.
- The study, involving clinical trials on Christie patients, will cost around £40,000.
- These trials compared SSRIs with placebo in adults with depression and other clinical conditions.
- Sahn and Hefner recently reviewed the clinical condition of spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Aspirin induced asthma is a distinct clinical syndrome affecting some asthmatic patients.
- 2 (cool, unemotional)(manner/detachment)the clinical appearance of the building
fríoel aspecto frío or aséptico del edificioExample sentences
- Behavioural research derives its authority from notions of scientific rigour and clinical detachment.
- I want it to be efficient, clinical, impartial and polite.
- Some have accused her of coldness, of clinical detachment.
- We can offer you clinical facilities at the JFK Hospital to begin with, and we will ask to use your expertise to help us equip whatever surgical room you will need.
- The hospitals were commended for their good signposting, bright and uncluttered corridors and clinical areas with helpful and organised support staff.
- A museum is necessarily clinical, and as a professor of history I can walk through it with the detachment and assurance of a doctor.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.