Translation of cluster in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of people, buildings) grupo (masculine); (of berries, bananas) racimo (masculine); (of stars) grupo (masculine); (of plants) macizo (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] grupo (masculine) consonant cluster grupo consonántico
- Botrytis bunch rot is especially severe in grape cultivars with tight, closely packed clusters of fruit.
- White lights entwined with silver ribbon draped the window sills, door frames, and banister, bunched with clusters of holly and mistletoe.
- Blooms appeared in long clusters of densely packed white flowers.
Example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] grupo (masculine) de terminales
- There is a higher proportion of elliptical and fast-rotating spiral galaxies in dense clusters than in small groups.
- A double star cluster in a satellite galaxy of the Milky Way is pictured above.
- Caroline also compiled catalogs of star clusters and nebulae.
- Consonants regularly occur in strings or clusters without intervening vowels: initially, as in stain and strip, finally, as in fetch and twelfth, medially, as in dodging.
- … if one chooses the Latin, French, or Italian language, since German is much more difficult because of its many closed syllables and consonant clusters.
- Thus, our strong emphasis on onset clusters succeeded in inducing a small but reliable transfer effect.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.