Translation of cluster in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of people, buildings)(of berries, bananas)(of stars)(of plants)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Linguistics) consonant cluster
- Botrytis bunch rot is especially severe in grape cultivars with tight, closely packed clusters of fruit.
- White lights entwined with silver ribbon draped the window sills, door frames, and banister, bunched with clusters of holly and mistletoe.
- Blooms appeared in long clusters of densely packed white flowers.
grupo consonánticoExample sentences1.3 (Computing)
- There is a higher proportion of elliptical and fast-rotating spiral galaxies in dense clusters than in small groups.
- A double star cluster in a satellite galaxy of the Milky Way is pictured above.
- Caroline also compiled catalogs of star clusters and nebulae.
grupo (masculine) de terminales
- Consonants regularly occur in strings or clusters without intervening vowels: initially, as in stain and strip, finally, as in fetch and twelfth, medially, as in dodging.
- … if one chooses the Latin, French, or Italian language, since German is much more difficult because of its many closed syllables and consonant clusters.
- Thus, our strong emphasis on onset clusters succeeded in inducing a small but reliable transfer effect.
- (bunch)to cluster around something/somebodyapiñarseagruparseapiñarse or agruparse alrededor de or en torno a algo/alguienExample sentences
- The crowd clustered round the sandy square was yelling encouragement at the players, who frowned in concentration in the fading light.
- We got back to find a huge crowd of people clustered around his desk whispering and giggling.
- Inevitably, most of the early morning shoppers clustered around the road, trying to get a look at what was going on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.