Translation of coequal in Spanish:
- igual they are coequal in importance son iguales en importanciaExample sentences
- The author starts out on page one claiming that Eastern European modernism was a coequal partner with Western European modernism.
- We will insert an aeromedican evacuation control team in the air mobility division with coequal status to the existing airlift, air refueling, and air mobility control teams.
- They are, in fact, biosocial theories that place fully coequal emphasis on genetic and sociocultural factors.
- igual (masculine and feminine) they treated him as a coequal lo trataron de igual a igual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.