Translation of cognizance in Spanish:
- 1 (knowledge) [formal] to have cognizance of somethingtener conocimiento de algoplease take cognizance of the fact that …Example sentences
- The famous statement ‘unity of empty cognizance suffused with awareness’ refers to your own nature, the essence of your mind.
- All of the lofty transcendental concepts that are in the higher worlds are meant to become a part of our experience and cognizance.
- The smokers in the room were most appreciative of her cognisance of their plight!
- 2 (Law)Example sentences
- Most international human rights instruments subsequently adopted by the United Nations have a basis in the Universal Declaration and give further definition and cognisance to those rights.
- The law takes no cognisance of carelessness in the abstract.
- It is bound, of course, to give cognisance to the fact of the order that is being enforced.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.