Translation of collector in Spanish:
- 1.1 coleccionista (masculine and feminine) a collector's item o piece una pieza de colecciónExample sentences1.2 (official) cobrador, (masculine, feminine) tax collector recaudador, (masculine, feminine) de impuestos
- Bonnycastle also points out that an art book gives collectors more reassurance about an artist's longevity.
- Among collectors and art professionals these reprints are called Heisei editions.
- He was a member of a large merchant family with diverse business interests, and he had four brothers who also were enthusiastic art collectors.
- The tax collector sits at the money table with his cronies.
- But, beyond collecting the money for the government, the tax collector had to collect enough to cover his expenses and profits.
- As production increased, a standardized oil barrel became more important, both for businessmen and for government tax collectors.
- Praveen Garg, district collector of Khandwa, after visiting the area announced that district administration would undertake the revival initiatives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.