- 1.1 (without color) incoloro, sin colorMore example sentences1.2 (dull) [person/life] anodino, gris
More example sentences
- At room temperature and standard pressure ethers are colorless, neutral liquids with pleasant odors.
- It is a colourless gas produced by the decay of organic matter such as raw sewage, oils, and salt water.
- At atmospheric temperatures, ozone is a colorless gas with an odor similar to chlorine that can usually be detected at a level of about 0.01 parts per million.
- Unlike many of the colourless characters in golf, there is much more to him than putting and winning tournaments.
- Seldom in world history can so much power have been wielded by such an apparently colourless character.
- A couple of seasons of too much talk, too many colorless characters, and not enough action have left the show in limbo.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.