- 1.1 (without color) incoloro, sin colorMore example sentences1.2 (dull) [person/life] anodino, gris
More example sentences
- At room temperature and standard pressure ethers are colorless, neutral liquids with pleasant odors.
- It is a colourless gas produced by the decay of organic matter such as raw sewage, oils, and salt water.
- At atmospheric temperatures, ozone is a colorless gas with an odor similar to chlorine that can usually be detected at a level of about 0.01 parts per million.
- Unlike many of the colourless characters in golf, there is much more to him than putting and winning tournaments.
- Seldom in world history can so much power have been wielded by such an apparently colourless character.
- A couple of seasons of too much talk, too many colorless characters, and not enough action have left the show in limbo.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.