- 1.1 (without color) incoloro, sin colorMore example sentences1.2 (dull) [person/life] anodino, gris
More example sentences
- At room temperature and standard pressure ethers are colorless, neutral liquids with pleasant odors.
- It is a colourless gas produced by the decay of organic matter such as raw sewage, oils, and salt water.
- At atmospheric temperatures, ozone is a colorless gas with an odor similar to chlorine that can usually be detected at a level of about 0.01 parts per million.
- Unlike many of the colourless characters in golf, there is much more to him than putting and winning tournaments.
- Seldom in world history can so much power have been wielded by such an apparently colourless character.
- A couple of seasons of too much talk, too many colorless characters, and not enough action have left the show in limbo.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.