Translation of commercial in Spanish:
- 1.1(relations/premises/studies)commercial law
comercialderecho (masculine) mercantil or comercialExample sentences1.2 (viable) it's not a commercial proposition
no es rentable1.3 (popular)(music/cinema)
- A commercial agreement is between the parties concerned and should have nothing to do with what anyone else wants.
- These people were employed by the government in the lower levels of the colonial bureaucracy and engaged in local commercial activities.
- For example, we moved into investment banking, and when commercial banking was opened, we moved into commercial banking.
comercialExample sentences1.4 (unrefined)
sin refinarExample sentences
- However, Williams insists any decision concerning the player's future will be based on football issues rather than his commercial value.
- Rahul is seen as a ‘serious’ actor who stars in art films rather than mainstream commercial Bollywood releases.
- Today most of the films are having more of commercial value than quality and are packed with themes and scenes that can match the taste of youth.
- In its most broad definition, Mr. James believes, to garden organically is to do so without the aid of commercial chemicals.
- The shipping costs of both bulk chemicals and commercial formulas have been omitted.
- An alternative to the commercial fungicide would be a mixture of baking soda and water.
- 1.1 (advertisement) (Radio, Television) 1.2commercial (vehicle) (British English)(for passengers)
vehículo (masculine) de transporte público (for goods) (vehículo usado para repartos, transporte de mercancías etc)Example sentences
- Its mass marketing includes print advertisements and radio and television commercials.
- The television commercial will hit the screens tomorrow.
- In fact, the company featured her in a television commercial promoting its contributions to these communities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.