Translation of community care in Spanish:
- uncountable(servicios de atención comunitaria a ancianos y a discapacitados físicos y mentales)Example sentences
- He wants to see more emphasis given to the role of primary and community care, rather than over-reliance on hospitals.
- Physiotherapists may work in hospitals, private practices or social services, for example, providing care in the community for elderly people.
- They feel it would be better receiving in-patient care rather than community care because of the poor mental health they are experiencing.
Definition of community care in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to