Translation of community home in Spanish:
- (centro comunitario que alberga a menores que están al margen de la ley)Example sentences
- Mr Walker said: ‘We operate an ‘open door’ policy, so we accept anyone who wants to rebuild their lives and live in a community home.
- It became an assisted community home under the Children's Act of 1969.
- He could not be placed in an ordinary community home because he had held two children hostage at such a home the previous year.
Definition of community home in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to