Translation of comparative in Spanish:
- 1.1 (relative) relativo they live in comparative comfort viven con relativo bienestar she faced the situation with comparative calm (le) hizo frente a la situación con relativa calma they were comparative strangers eran prácticamente unos desconocidos, casi no se conocíanExample sentences1.2 [literature/linguistics] comparado; [analysis/study] comparativo, comparado
Example sentences1.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [adjective/adverb/form] comparativo
- Dan has also some very good posts up on US-China trade relations and the comparative efficiency of knowledge-based economies.
- This issue is given more specific attention below in relation to the comparative design.
- But we trust while no blame is cast on the heroes of the day, there will be no allusion to any attempt to estimate the comparative services of that day in the spirit of a dispute which has lately arisen about it.
- Studying comparative religion, he developed an interest in Christian Science and converted.
- We didn't go out and study comparative religion, right?
- He studied English and comparative religion at the West Sussex Institute, followed by teacher training and other postgraduate studies.
- What I'm interested in is how the comparative adjective form wronger is pronounced.
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] comparativo (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the