Translation of compatible in Spanish:
- 1(people/ideas/principles)to be compatible
withsomebody/somethingser compatible conalguien/algoExample sentences
- What existing NRCS programs are compatible with organic production, and how can organic producers find out information about these programs?
- The guidelines would need to be compatible with existing procedures for consent in research and clinical care and consider any potential medicolegal issues.
- Several detection methods exist that are compatible with the maximum information method.
- She later had an astrological chart drawn up on him and concluded that they were not compatible enough, according to Simmons.
- Our relationship isn't perfect, and we're not completely compatible, but I feel like he's not giving us a chance if he decides to jump ship after only five months of dating.
- M is my wife, and I had written that we are compatible in all respects, except for hang-ups regarding past relationships.
- 2 (Computing)(equipment/system/software)an IBM-compatible computer
compatibleuna computadora or (Spain tb) un ordenador compatible con IBMExample sentences
- The main network protocols are open for anyone to use and produce compatible software.
- Whether or not your laptop's dialing software was compatible with the hotel's PBX was a matter of doubt.
- Because the system can transmit multiple text streams, it may also be used for language translation; its software is internationally compatible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.