Translation of complex in Spanish:
- 1.1 (complicated) [person/idea/issue/situation] complejo, complicado 1.2 (intricate) [system/pattern/design] complejoExample sentences1.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [sentence/word] complejo
Example sentences1.4 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [number/variable] complejo
- Miller's writing is excellent, and he makes some rather complex biochemistry easy to understand.
- In other words, the problems are much more complex than Mr. Baker understands or cares to discuss.
- However, the whole matter of indirect tax liability is devilishly complex and difficult to understand.
- The plant's shoots receive nourishment from a complex network of connections to the roots.
- The hips, on the other hand, are a very large and complex joint with many different muscles and attachments.
- As the vocal folds consist of a complex web of different muscle fibres, the tension and density of vocal folds can vary considerably.
- He also classified real and complex numbers into classes which are algebraically independent.
- Bombelli was the first person to write down the rules for addition, subtraction and multiplication of complex numbers.
- In addition to his work on geometry, Bolyai developed a rigorous geometric concept of complex numbers as ordered pairs of real numbers.
- 1 (buildings) complejo (masculine) a sports/an industrial complex un complejo deportivo/industrial
- 2 [Psychology/Psicología] complejo (masculine) she's got a complex about her stammer tiene complejo por ser tartamuda, su tartamudez la tiene acomplejada he's got a complex about spiders [colloquial/familiar] les tiene fobia a las arañas
- 3 (set, series) serie (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.