Translation of complex in Spanish:
- 1.1 (complicated)Example sentences1.2 (intricate)
- Miller's writing is excellent, and he makes some rather complex biochemistry easy to understand.
- In other words, the problems are much more complex than Mr. Baker understands or cares to discuss.
- However, the whole matter of indirect tax liability is devilishly complex and difficult to understand.
complejoExample sentences1.3 (Linguistics)
- The plant's shoots receive nourishment from a complex network of connections to the roots.
- The hips, on the other hand, are a very large and complex joint with many different muscles and attachments.
- As the vocal folds consist of a complex web of different muscle fibres, the tension and density of vocal folds can vary considerably.
- He also classified real and complex numbers into classes which are algebraically independent.
- Bombelli was the first person to write down the rules for addition, subtraction and multiplication of complex numbers.
- In addition to his work on geometry, Bolyai developed a rigorous geometric concept of complex numbers as ordered pairs of real numbers.
- 1 (buildings) a sports/an industrial complexun complejo deportivo/industrialExample sentences
- He has watched as new building complexes have risen over sites he knows contain more lost tombstones.
- Dentists' offices, doctors' offices and markets were all built into the apartment complexes to make life more efficient.
- About 70 families were left homeless by the fire, which destroyed three buildings in the apartment complex.
- 2 (Psychology) she's got a complex about her stammertiene complejo por ser tartamudahe's got a complex about spiders [colloquial]
su tartamudez la tiene acomplejadales tiene fobia a las arañasExample sentences
- ‘Network’ includes a complex of interconnected computer or communication systems of any type.
- The complex of field systems and large stone walls extend from the north western slopes of Mount Brandon to within the boundaries of Dingle.
- The wheel itself was split into many different complexes.
- For about six to eight hours you seem to have no physical experience of the chronic muscular tensions that Reich says are symptomatic of unhealthy mental or emotional complexes.
- Jung, Freud and comrades helped to systematise intuitive skill while deciphering some psychic complexes of their own Europe in turmoil.
- Like Jack, David had a complex and conflicted history of diagnoses, treatments and medication.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.