Translation of compliance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (acquiescence) conformidad (feminine) compliance
withsth conformidad conalgo in compliance with your wishes/the law … conforme a or en conformidad con sus deseos/la ley …Example sentences1.2 (submissiveness) docilidad (feminine) 1.3 [Technology/Tecnología] resistencia (feminine) a la vibración
- The empire must now be made to work through the capacity of a sovereign British authority to command compliance rather than again risking the uncertainties of voluntary co-operation.
- If made within a reasonable space of time after the original publication of findings, such requests are normally complied with promptly and compliance is in fact normally seen as ethically required.
- Now, sometimes one gets that even with regulatory legislation where one wishes to encourage compliance.
- It looks awesome and has good balance of stiffness to compliance, but the round drops feel uncomfortable compared to modern shapes
- Mechanical compression is inconvenient, uncomfortable, and subject to poor compliance.
- Major improvements of the wrinkling substrates method include the tuning of the elastic compliance.
- The authors conclude that the presence of pathogens in the lower airways was associated with the level of inflammation, respiratory compliance, and gas trapping.
- These additional factors may include worsening levels of inflammation hyperresponsiveness, lung compliance, or even levels of symptoms.
- Stage I is characterized by reduced left ventricular filling in early diastole with normal left ventricular and left atrial pressures and normal compliance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.