Translation of compulsive in Spanish:
- 1 (compelling) the book is compulsive readinges uno de esos libros que se empiezan y no se pueden dejarthe film is compulsive viewinges una película que no hay que perderse
- 2 (obsessive)(behavior)she has bouts of compulsive spending
compulsivotiene temporadas de gastar y gastar sin frenohe's a compulsive eater/liarcome/miente por compulsiónExample sentences
- For example, multiple addictions have been found among more than half of adolescents who have a compulsive behaviour problem.
- The child may develop school phobias, compulsive eating or psychosomatic illnesses.
- Marijuana is addictive because it causes compulsive, uncontrollable drug craving, seeking and use, even in the face of negative health and social consequences.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.