Translation of concomitant in Spanish:
- [formal]concomitante [formal]Example sentences
- The expression of this gene is associated with concomitant changes in cysteine protease activity of the petals.
- Romanticism and the political reforms concomitant with liberal thought changed this situation to some extent.
- Gone is the image of haunted faces, enslaved to drug-addiction and the many vices concomitant with this curse.
- [formal]fenómeno (masculine) concomitante [formal]Example sentences
- All this suggests that abetting globalization, and its natural concomitants of economic and political liberty, is a big part of any successful war on terrorism.
- Evidence for the centrality of food ‘includes the facial expression, which focuses on oral expulsion and closing of the nares, and the physiological concomitants of nausea and gagging.’
- This makes happiness and misery necessary concomitants of consciousness, and thus conscious beings are endowed with a desire for happiness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.