Translation of concussion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] conmoción (feminine) cerebral, concusión (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (impact, violent shaking) sacudida (feminine)
- The development of a better understanding of mild concussion is important for several reasons.
- These are signs of concussion and will need medical treatment.
- The vice chancellor is suffering from mild concussion after hitting his head on a tree branch earlier on the day of our interview.
- Thunderous night air raids on nearby Naples Harbor were becoming a regular thing and the tracers, explosions and bomb concussions made a violent show which we watched from the roof of our building.
- The movie begins with the crash, a violent concussion that leaves most of the crew and passengers dead.
- The other fighters shook from the concussion waves as their pilots looked in shock at the two fireballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the