- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] [Electricity/Electricidad] condensador (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Optics/Óptica] condensador (masculine)
- The components were transported to the cryogenically cooled trap, via a condenser, to freeze out excess moisture.
- The heat gathered from the evaporator is expelled through the condenser, where the refrigerant is liquefied in the process.
- Whipping our group past mash tuns and alembic condensers, the guide points us towards the main event, the tasting room.
More example sentences
- The new technologies makes it possible to embed passive components such as condensers into printed circuit boards, such as FR4, thereby achieving miniaturization and cost reductions of circuit boards.
- And the first thing he wanted us to do was to look for electronic components, such as vacuum tubes, resistors or condensers because I think he said something like this is part of a flying saucer.
- Some did, however, and found a weird jumble of ohmmeters, rheostats, condensers, and other parts wired together in an incomprehensible manner.
- The microscope condenser collects this light.
- Transmitted laser light was collected by the condenser (Zeiss, oil immersion, NA 1.4).
- The microscope condenser lens and custom lenses relay forward-scattered light to a quadrant photodiode detector mounted above the microscope stage.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an