- 1.1 [Astron] [Chem] [Comput] configuración (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (outline) configuración (f)
- In principle, there may be several architectural solutions involving different network, software, and hardware configurations.
- Software and hardware configurations keep most of the intruders at bay, but being able to recognise abnormal activity when it occurs seems to be the best method.
- Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
More example sentences
- A nucleophile is any negative ion or neutral molecule whose electronic configuration consists of at least one unpaired electron pair.
- He demonstrated that the most stable configuration for some molecules was some intermediary structure between two other structures.
- The electron configurations of atoms are how the electrons are distributed among the principal energy levels, sublevels, and orbitals.
- The 767 will accommodate any combination of these configurations.
- A friend of mine goes with the theory that there is no self, rather that he is a configuration of infinite diverse elements in a state of constant change.
- Some like a particular configuration of landscape elements, others don't.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...