Translation of congestion charge in Spanish:
- (Cars)(pago en concepto de peaje que se cobra por conducir en el centro de Londres dentro de cierto horario )Example sentences
- We asked people in York how they felt about the council considering a congestion charge for the city centre
- Both bosses support the possibility of bringing in a congestion charge in the city centre.
- That's not to mention its exemption from the London congestion charge and road tax.
Definition of congestion charge in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.