Translation of congestion charge in Spanish:
- (Cars)(pago en concepto de peaje que se cobra por conducir en el centro de Londres dentro de cierto horario )Example sentences
- We asked people in York how they felt about the council considering a congestion charge for the city centre
- Both bosses support the possibility of bringing in a congestion charge in the city centre.
- That's not to mention its exemption from the London congestion charge and road tax.
Definition of congestion charge in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to