Translation of consent in Spanish:
- to consent
tosomethingaccedershe has consented to see you aor consentir enalgoha accedido a or ha consentido en verlohe consented to being interviewedaccedió a or consintió en ser entrevistadoconsenting adult (Law)(adulto que realiza un acto por su propia y libre voluntad)Example sentences
- Where the author has consented to that, either personally or through another, then these rights will generally be exhausted.
- It would be quite unreal to infer that the bank consented to the withdrawal by a card holder whose account had been closed.
- All group members consented to the discussion being taped, and we explained that all material would be made anonymous.
- to give/refuse one's consentdar/negar su ( or mi etc. ) consentimientoby mutual consent he gave his consent to their marriagedio su consentimiento para que se casaranage of consent (Law)(edad a partir de la cual es válido el consentimiento que se da para tener relaciones sexuales)Example sentences
- She said she gave no outward sign of agreement or consent, whether verbal or physical.
- Claims can be settled via mutual consent, by arbitration or by a court award.
- It should be noted that the landlord has no right to consent or withhold consent to the assignment itself.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.