Translation of consent in Spanish:
- to consent
tosomethingshe has consented to see youacceder aor consentir enalgohe consented to being interviewedha accedido a or ha consentido en verloconsenting adult (Law)accedió a or consintió en ser entrevistado(adulto que realiza un acto por su propia y libre voluntad)Example sentences
- Where the author has consented to that, either personally or through another, then these rights will generally be exhausted.
- It would be quite unreal to infer that the bank consented to the withdrawal by a card holder whose account had been closed.
- All group members consented to the discussion being taped, and we explained that all material would be made anonymous.
- to give/refuse one's consentby mutual consent he gave his consent to their marriagedar/negar su ( or mi etc) consentimientoage of consent (Law)dio su consentimiento para que se casaran(edad a partir de la cual es válido el consentimiento que se da para tener relaciones sexuales)Example sentences
- She said she gave no outward sign of agreement or consent, whether verbal or physical.
- Claims can be settled via mutual consent, by arbitration or by a court award.
- It should be noted that the landlord has no right to consent or withhold consent to the assignment itself.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.