- acceder to consent
tosth acceder aor consentir* enalgo she has consented to see you ha accedido a or ha consentido en verlo he consented to being interviewed accedió a or consintió en ser entrevistado consenting adult [Law/Derecho]adulto que realiza un acto por su propia y libre voluntadMore example sentences
- Where the author has consented to that, either personally or through another, then these rights will generally be exhausted.
- It would be quite unreal to infer that the bank consented to the withdrawal by a card holder whose account had been closed.
- All group members consented to the discussion being taped, and we explained that all material would be made anonymous.
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.
- consentimiento (masculine) to give/refuse one's consent dar*/negar* su ( or mi etc) consentimiento by mutual consent de común acuerdo he gave his consent to their marriage dio su consentimiento para que se casaran age of consent [Law/Derecho]edad a partir de la cual es válido el consentimiento que se da para tener relaciones sexualesMore example sentences
- She said she gave no outward sign of agreement or consent, whether verbal or physical.
- Claims can be settled via mutual consent, by arbitration or by a court award.
- It should be noted that the landlord has no right to consent or withhold consent to the assignment itself.