- I consoled myself with the thought that …me consolé pensando que …Example sentences
- Gently she stroked her hair and consoled her with a reassuring touch.
- My associate quickly became a friend as he tried consoling me with humour and sympathy.
- A great deal has been said about these artists searching for the ugly instead of consoling us with beauty.
- 1 1.1 (control panel)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of organ)
- However, when she hit the ground, her left shoulder came in contact with the side panel of the control console.
- They were expendable anyway, since whenever the ship was hit, control panels and consoles on the bridge would short out in their faces.
- Hackers can also jack enemy vehicles and make them their own, as well as hack enemy consoles so friendly units can use them.
- A surround sound hi-fi system, plasma TV screen, multiplayer games consoles, internet-connected computers with webcam are just some of the accessories that will fit the bill.
- Up to four computers or games consoles can be attached directly to the device using Ethernet, the standard network connection.
- But presumably there will come a time when most homes have it, and it will feed a broader local network comprising not only computers but games consoles and other home entertainment devices.
- 2 2.1 (ornamental bracket) 2.2console (table)Example sentences
- Made of vitreous China, sinks like the 27 1/2-inch pedestal basin shown come with pedestal covers or metal consoles.
- In the museum lobby, a main directory resting on a console introduces the tactile itinerary on the slanted glass surface.
- Classic urn lamps supported by contemporary consoles establish the room's style mix.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the