- 1.1 (continual) [pain/complaints] constante, continuo the fax is in constant use el fax se usa continuamenteMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (unchanging) [temperature/speed] constante calculated at constant prices calculado a precios constantes expressed in constant dollars expresado en dólares constantes 1.3 (loyal) [literary/literario] fiel, leal
- The constant noise continually startled Gracie and Leah's work.
- There's a pirate with a wandering wooden eye who's good for a chuckle, and it's fun to see a pirate tavern where the bar fights are just the constant background noise.
- They are however symbolic of a constant noise in the background.
More example sentences
- However, the 9 percent difference in speed has remained constant over the years.
- Only the ratio of the imports of services to total services produced has remained roughly constant during this period.
- Control bag pH was similar to pH in the lake and remained relatively constant throughout the six-week period.
- Her best friend and constant companion is a gay man, Brent.
- At that very road crossing, he had said a tearful good-bye to his constant companion and best friend.
- They are constant companions - unchanging, unchangeable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.