- [crisis/dilemma/monarchy] constitucionalMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is a fundamental constitutional principle, deeply entrenched within our system.
- The minority denounced the stay as a violation of both constitutional procedures and democratic principles.
- It is a constitutional document, and constitutional documents and principles are always the subject of debate.
- In June 1960 a group of princes signed a memorandum calling for a constitutional monarchy.
- Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary democracy.
- The Deputy Prime Minister said today that he believes in supporting the constitutional monarchy.
- [dated or hum] paseo (masculine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.