Translation of constitutional in Spanish:
- It is a fundamental constitutional principle, deeply entrenched within our system.
- The minority denounced the stay as a violation of both constitutional procedures and democratic principles.
- It is a constitutional document, and constitutional documents and principles are always the subject of debate.
- In June 1960 a group of princes signed a memorandum calling for a constitutional monarchy.
- Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary democracy.
- The Deputy Prime Minister said today that he believes in supporting the constitutional monarchy.
- (dated or humorous)Example sentences
- I took one of my regular constitutionals tonight.
- I need to be in prime shape for my wedding day, and chances are my daily constitutionals in the park are no longer going to cut it.
- I guess by the time she's my age I'll be content with exertion no more strenuous than a nightly constitutional.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.