Translation of constitutional in Spanish:
- (crisis/dilemma/monarchy)Example sentences
- It is a fundamental constitutional principle, deeply entrenched within our system.
- The minority denounced the stay as a violation of both constitutional procedures and democratic principles.
- It is a constitutional document, and constitutional documents and principles are always the subject of debate.
- In June 1960 a group of princes signed a memorandum calling for a constitutional monarchy.
- Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary democracy.
- The Deputy Prime Minister said today that he believes in supporting the constitutional monarchy.
- [dated or hum]Example sentences
- I took one of my regular constitutionals tonight.
- I need to be in prime shape for my wedding day, and chances are my daily constitutionals in the park are no longer going to cut it.
- I guess by the time she's my age I'll be content with exertion no more strenuous than a nightly constitutional.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the