- 1 [expert/colleague/dictionary/watch] consultar if symptoms persist, consult a doctor si los síntomas continúan, consulte a su médico we were not consulted about the office move no se nos consultó (sobre) el traslado de la oficinaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Anyone seeking such advice should consult a competent professional.
- Do always consult an expert for advice on international adoption agencies and orphanages.
- Continue to engage and consult professional trainers, breeders and other specialists.
- I would not consult watches or diaries if I did not need time to do things, if I did not need to do things on time.
- Serena watched him consult his electronic notepad then head for the door of the hotel room.
- He had refreshed his memory by consulting the meticulous diaries he has kept throughout his career.
- 2 (consider) [formal] [feelings/interests] tener* en consideración, considerarMore example sentences
- He said that at the centre of the present crisis was the fact that the federal council had taken a course of action without consulting the people.
- No one of course consulted the Scottish people, and widespread popular opposition greeted the Union.
- Of course I am not consulted by State-owned enterprises before they put up prices.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.