- 1.1 (restrained) continenteMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] que controla los esfínteres
More example sentences
- They believed that the church should be made up of women and men who were sexually continent and who also abstained from wine and meat.
- They were sexually continent all their lives.
- We compared the risk of urinary incontinence in the daughters of incontinent women with that in the daughters of continent women.
- This provides a mechanism to influence the two muscle groups to work in concert for continent urine storage and release.
- The patients in the study were losing the ability to dress themselves, bathe, use the toilet, clean themselves, and remain continent.