Translation of continuous in Spanish:
- 1 (unbroken, constant)Example sentences
- But the airport is no longer inactive during the afternoons, as there is continuous movement of flights.
- There will also be environmental monitoring around the works including additional continuous air monitoring.
- At the time of tooth bud formation, each tooth begins a continuous movement outward in relation to the bone.
- 2 2.1 (Mathematics)(function/curve)2.2 (Linguistics)
continuofuturo (masculine) /presente (masculine) continuoExample sentences
- Accounts of technological development are retrospective stories about continuous advance.
- A point on the block serves as guide for the repeat impression, so that the design is continuous.
- The one area of reproduction which can create difficulties in accurate dating is the continuous production of a design over many years.
- In 1873 he gave a continuous function with divergent Fourier series at any point solving a major problem.
- This means that we can ignore a lot of jumps in functions and integrate them as if they were nice, smooth, continuous functions.
- He proved strong results on continuous functions containing Sierpinski's curve and wrote several papers on functional spaces.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.