Translation of contribution in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (participation, part played) to make a contribution to somethinghis contribution to the debate was most enlighteninghacer una contribución a algosu intervención en el debate fue muy instructivaExample sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (payment, donation)
(to social security fund)Example sentences
- As a result, teams can fail to leverage the unique contributions each member may bring.
- This family has made a major contribution to our social, cultural and historic heritage.
- All three students made a major contribution to the college's work to encourage good race relations in the town.
- Don't forget that there is a special collection box in each porch for contributions to the renovation fund.
- The organisation is a voluntary one, totally replying on contributions and fund raising.
- The centre would be funded through developers' contributions and additional lottery grants.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.