Translation of convoluted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (complicated)Example sentences1.2 (Biology)
- When Douglas's character smells a rat, the convoluted thriller plot is set in motion.
- Make sure you stay away from long, convoluted arguments that demand intense concentration to follow.
- Another problem is that the convoluted narrative constantly conflicts with itself and could never actually add up in real life.
- He was fully aware he was dreaming, but remained deep within the convoluted folds of his subconscious.
- The broken remains of the engine room form a short but convoluted route past twisted girders and scattered machinery.
- There was a convoluted tangle of coloured threads around you, some of which seemed to be paths.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.