Translation of convoluted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (complicated)Example sentences1.2 (Biology)
- When Douglas's character smells a rat, the convoluted thriller plot is set in motion.
- Make sure you stay away from long, convoluted arguments that demand intense concentration to follow.
- Another problem is that the convoluted narrative constantly conflicts with itself and could never actually add up in real life.
- He was fully aware he was dreaming, but remained deep within the convoluted folds of his subconscious.
- The broken remains of the engine room form a short but convoluted route past twisted girders and scattered machinery.
- There was a convoluted tangle of coloured threads around you, some of which seemed to be paths.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.