Translation of convolution in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (of story, plot) lo intrincado, lo enrevesadoExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of brain) circunvolución (feminine)
- More important, I still find it hard to follow the convolutions of the plot.
- Carey satirizes literary culture, plays with archetypes, exoticism, and the convolutions of travel yarns, and evokes Malaysia and Indonesia with aplomb.
- Surely we reasonable creatures could dispense with these convolutions?
- In people, nonhuman primates, and other mammals with relatively large brains, the cerebral cortex's convolutions permit its large surface area to cram inside the skull.
- Called an endocast, the model shows a variety of features, including the brain's size, shape, vessels, and convolutions.
- In addition, cholesterol depletion caused the convolutions of the basal membrane and the structure of the lateral membrane to be less complex and the membranes to be smoother in the DIC images.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a