Translation of convolution in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (of story, plot) lo intrincado, lo enrevesadoExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of brain) circunvolución (feminine)
- More important, I still find it hard to follow the convolutions of the plot.
- Carey satirizes literary culture, plays with archetypes, exoticism, and the convolutions of travel yarns, and evokes Malaysia and Indonesia with aplomb.
- Surely we reasonable creatures could dispense with these convolutions?
- In people, nonhuman primates, and other mammals with relatively large brains, the cerebral cortex's convolutions permit its large surface area to cram inside the skull.
- Called an endocast, the model shows a variety of features, including the brain's size, shape, vessels, and convolutions.
- In addition, cholesterol depletion caused the convolutions of the basal membrane and the structure of the lateral membrane to be less complex and the membranes to be smoother in the DIC images.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.