Translation of coordinate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/kəʊˈɔːrdneɪt; ˌkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt/
- 1 (make function together) [movements/activities/project] coordinarExample sentences
- This option is, however, impractical for larger organizations where it is more cost effective to develop control rules as a means to coordinate the activities of organizational members.
- This partnership has a key role in co-ordinating activities across public organisations, and it is through this group that transport issues affecting access to health care will be addressed.
- A joint leadership group of officials from both organizations will coordinate these activities.
- 3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] coordinar coordinating conjunction conjunción (feminine) coordinante
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/kəʊˈɔːrdneɪt; ˌkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt/
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.