- 1 (make function together) [movements/activities/project] coordinarMore example sentences
- This option is, however, impractical for larger organizations where it is more cost effective to develop control rules as a means to coordinate the activities of organizational members.
- This partnership has a key role in co-ordinating activities across public organisations, and it is through this group that transport issues affecting access to health care will be addressed.
- A joint leadership group of officials from both organizations will coordinate these activities.
- 3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] coordinar coordinating conjunction conjunción (feminine) coordinante
- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] coordenada (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) coordinate geometry geometría (feminine) analíticaMore example sentences
- It happened when he came across a theorem which stated that points in the plane could be specified with a single coordinate.
- The points at sea-level were all lined up: the east-west coordinate was the same for every point.
- Basically, the fifth coordinate was not observable but was a physical quantity that was conjugate to the electrical charge.
- 2(coordinates plural)2.1 (in navigation) coordenadas (feminine plural) 2.2 (clothing) prendas (fpl) para combinar, coordinados (mpl)More example sentences
- As a testament to the camp shirt's ongoing popularity, manufacturers and suppliers continue to provide new twists on camp shirt colors, coordinates and styles for 2004.
- Outrageously colored coats of layered fabrics were worn over ugly, contradictory coordinates.