transitive verb/verbo transitivo/kəʊˈɔːrdneɪt; ˌkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt/
- 1 (make function together) [movements/activities/project] coordinarMore example sentences
- This option is, however, impractical for larger organizations where it is more cost effective to develop control rules as a means to coordinate the activities of organizational members.
- This partnership has a key role in co-ordinating activities across public organisations, and it is through this group that transport issues affecting access to health care will be addressed.
- A joint leadership group of officials from both organizations will coordinate these activities.
- 3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] coordinar coordinating conjunction conjunción (feminine) coordinante
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/kəʊˈɔːrdneɪt; ˌkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt/
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.