Translation of cor anglais in Spanish:
noun plural cor anglais Pronunciation: / ˈkɔːr- /
- (British English)Example sentences
- These charming songs exist in two different versions, the first for baritone and string quartet, and the second for tenor and woodwind quartet (oboe, cor anglais, clarinet and bassoon).
- We also have access to other instruments, including cor anglais, bass clarinet, cello, organ and voice.
- Fowler is best known as a guitarist, yet has mastered oboe, cor anglais and mandocello.
Definition of cor anglais in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than