Translation of corporation in Spanish:
- 2 (municipal council)(before noun) (bus)Example sentences
- The majority of creditors are large corporations and insurance and reinsurance companies.
- The applicant was the largest creditor of the corporation and substantially financed its incorporation.
- Multinational corporations have taken over the economy while being protected by the law.
- The Municipal Corporations Act of 1835 had given elected corporations to the large towns.
- Holland was ruled by the Regent corporations of the eighteen cities represented in the Holland States.
- Thirty-three years ago he even won a seat on the city corporation for one term at a time when the Tories were serious contenders for power in George Square.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than