- [metal] corroer*More example sentences
More example sentences
- The chemicals - abandoned in the old building - had corroded their metal containers and seeped into a path.
- Aqua regia is basically a mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acids, and it is one of the few chemical reagents potent enough to corrode gold.
- Boyle went on to characterize acids, noting their sour or tart taste and their ability to corrode metals.
- Galvanized iron and copper screen were used in the past but these materials corrode over a period of time and should be replaced before they discolor the window frames and walls.
- While homes covered in other materials can corrode, rot, split, warp, dent, or crack through the years, brick does not.
- As the steel corrodes into rust, the re-bar expands and splits the concrete open.
- [metal/battery] corroerse*
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.