Translation of corrode in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [metal] corroer*Example sentences
- The chemicals - abandoned in the old building - had corroded their metal containers and seeped into a path.
- Aqua regia is basically a mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acids, and it is one of the few chemical reagents potent enough to corrode gold.
- Boyle went on to characterize acids, noting their sour or tart taste and their ability to corrode metals.
- Galvanized iron and copper screen were used in the past but these materials corrode over a period of time and should be replaced before they discolor the window frames and walls.
- While homes covered in other materials can corrode, rot, split, warp, dent, or crack through the years, brick does not.
- As the steel corrodes into rust, the re-bar expands and splits the concrete open.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the