- [metal] corroer*More example sentences
More example sentences
- The chemicals - abandoned in the old building - had corroded their metal containers and seeped into a path.
- Aqua regia is basically a mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acids, and it is one of the few chemical reagents potent enough to corrode gold.
- Boyle went on to characterize acids, noting their sour or tart taste and their ability to corrode metals.
- Galvanized iron and copper screen were used in the past but these materials corrode over a period of time and should be replaced before they discolor the window frames and walls.
- While homes covered in other materials can corrode, rot, split, warp, dent, or crack through the years, brick does not.
- As the steel corrodes into rust, the re-bar expands and splits the concrete open.
- [metal/battery] corroerse*
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.