- (undergarment) (often pl) corsé (m) surgical corset corsé ortopédicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Fashion in clothes often influences body shape - witness the corset and the wasp waist.
- Across from these tiny slippers is a case that displays the evolution of the corsets and brassieres that have twisted and shaped the female figure to reflect the ever-changing ideal of what women should look like in Western culture.
- I was left only in my corset and my undergarments, shivering.
- She wore a reinforced corset so she could support her son and take part in the walk.
- He has reportedly taken to jogging in a corset to keep in shape.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...