- 1 (of people) noviazgo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Highly romantic courtships don't guarantee living happily ever after, but they are associated with a longer road to divorce.
- Much Ado About Nothing portrays the return from war of Don Pedro and his men and the subsequent courtships, flirtations, practical joking and witty conversations.
- The women who read the celebrity rags fantasize about fabulous courtships, fairy tale weddings, romantic honeymoons, and the everlasting bonding of parenting.
- Enter the romantic plot of heterosexual courtship and marriage, which deploys its forward-looking, more inclusive and reproductive vision via a traffic in women.
- Love, courtship, marriage, the existence of children, her husband's illness and death, are stated unemotionally.
- Only an initiated man is ready to withstand the dangers of courtship and marriage.
- 2 [Zoology/Zoología] cortejo (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) courtship ritual parada (feminine) nupcialMore example sentences
- In courtship, the male attracts the female with an aerial display.
- In arena trials, females that were exercised to exhaustion before courtship mated with smaller males than did control females.
- During courtship, males sing to defend their territories and attract mates.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.