- 1 (of people) noviazgo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Highly romantic courtships don't guarantee living happily ever after, but they are associated with a longer road to divorce.
- Much Ado About Nothing portrays the return from war of Don Pedro and his men and the subsequent courtships, flirtations, practical joking and witty conversations.
- The women who read the celebrity rags fantasize about fabulous courtships, fairy tale weddings, romantic honeymoons, and the everlasting bonding of parenting.
- Enter the romantic plot of heterosexual courtship and marriage, which deploys its forward-looking, more inclusive and reproductive vision via a traffic in women.
- Love, courtship, marriage, the existence of children, her husband's illness and death, are stated unemotionally.
- Only an initiated man is ready to withstand the dangers of courtship and marriage.
- 2 [Zoology/Zoología] cortejo (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) courtship ritual parada (feminine) nupcialMore example sentences
- In courtship, the male attracts the female with an aerial display.
- In arena trials, females that were exercised to exhaustion before courtship mated with smaller males than did control females.
- During courtship, males sing to defend their territories and attract mates.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...