- 1 1.1 (monk's cloak) hábito (m) (con capucha) cogulla (f)More example sentences1.2 (hood) capucha (f), cogulla (f)
More example sentences1.3cowl (neck) [Clothing] cuello (m) vuelto (desbocado)
- Anyone who ever did know the man behind the hooded cowl died long ago and in a horrible fashion.
- Then, an army of warriors and men dressed in black cowls came from the direction of Plunder castle and sacked the town.
- It was dressed in the black cowl of a priest.
- The scapula was meant to protect the chemise, and had a built in hood or cowl.
- His cowl has a vaguely avian appearance, with a visor in the shape of a beak.
- No face was visible from beneath the depths of the cowls.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.