Translation of cowl in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (monk's cloak)Example sentences1.2 (hood)
Example sentences1.3cowl (neck) (Clothing)
- Anyone who ever did know the man behind the hooded cowl died long ago and in a horrible fashion.
- Then, an army of warriors and men dressed in black cowls came from the direction of Plunder castle and sacked the town.
- It was dressed in the black cowl of a priest.
- The scapula was meant to protect the chemise, and had a built in hood or cowl.
- His cowl has a vaguely avian appearance, with a visor in the shape of a beak.
- No face was visible from beneath the depths of the cowls.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.