adj (coyer, coyest)
- (shy) tímido; (evasive) evasivo a coy little smile una sonrisita tímida y coqueta let's not be coy about it no nos andemos con remilgosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- True, she's as coy and feminine as she wants to be.
- We've flirted at balls, and she was as coy as a twenty-four year-old!
- She's coy enough to curdle butter, looking up at him from under her lashes.
- Clifford is coy about this, ‘No, I think I've got my work cut out here quite frankly.’
- Nor was the administration coy about its reasons.
- This was no time to be coy about asking for money.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...