- 1 (biscuit) cracker (f), galleta (f) (salada)More example sentences
More example sentences
- She grabbed a few crackers and cream cheese, grabbed her backpack, and hiked upstairs to start.
- Spread smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese on whole wheat crackers or pith rounds and top with fresh dill.
- He brought the wine. I organised the cheese and crackers.
- They threw back local smoked mussels served on crisp rice crackers with mayonnaise.
- Seaweed is commonly eaten by the Japanese in a variety of snack foods, including tiny crisp rice crackers.
- This neighbour boy eats sweet potato and rice crackers.
- 4 [Comput] cracker (mf)More example sentences
- The case studies are in-depth descriptions of how three crackers have broken into computers.
- Sure, no electronic voting system is yet safe enough to withstand computer crackers.
- On infected machines, it opens a back door that allows a cracker to control the computer using IRC.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.