- 1 (biscuit) cracker (f), galleta (f) (salada)More example sentences
More example sentences
- She grabbed a few crackers and cream cheese, grabbed her backpack, and hiked upstairs to start.
- Spread smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese on whole wheat crackers or pith rounds and top with fresh dill.
- He brought the wine. I organised the cheese and crackers.
- They threw back local smoked mussels served on crisp rice crackers with mayonnaise.
- Seaweed is commonly eaten by the Japanese in a variety of snack foods, including tiny crisp rice crackers.
- This neighbour boy eats sweet potato and rice crackers.
- 4 [Comput] cracker (mf)More example sentences
- The case studies are in-depth descriptions of how three crackers have broken into computers.
- Sure, no electronic voting system is yet safe enough to withstand computer crackers.
- On infected machines, it opens a back door that allows a cracker to control the computer using IRC.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.