Translation of cracker in Spanish:
- 1 (biscuit)Example sentences
- She grabbed a few crackers and cream cheese, grabbed her backpack, and hiked upstairs to start.
- Spread smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese on whole wheat crackers or pith rounds and top with fresh dill.
- He brought the wine. I organised the cheese and crackers.
- They threw back local smoked mussels served on crisp rice crackers with mayonnaise.
- Seaweed is commonly eaten by the Japanese in a variety of snack foods, including tiny crisp rice crackers.
- This neighbour boy eats sweet potato and rice crackers.
- 4(Computing)Example sentences
- The case studies are in-depth descriptions of how three crackers have broken into computers.
- Sure, no electronic voting system is yet safe enough to withstand computer crackers.
- On infected machines, it opens a back door that allows a cracker to control the computer using IRC.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.