Translation of cracker in Spanish:
- 1 (biscuit) cracker (feminine), galleta (feminine) ([ salada ])Example sentences
- She grabbed a few crackers and cream cheese, grabbed her backpack, and hiked upstairs to start.
- Spread smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese on whole wheat crackers or pith rounds and top with fresh dill.
- He brought the wine. I organised the cheese and crackers.
- They threw back local smoked mussels served on crisp rice crackers with mayonnaise.
- Seaweed is commonly eaten by the Japanese in a variety of snack foods, including tiny crisp rice crackers.
- This neighbour boy eats sweet potato and rice crackers.
- 3 (good-looking person) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], [dated/anticuado], pimpollo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], churro (masculine) (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar]
- 4 [Computing/Informática] cracker (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- The case studies are in-depth descriptions of how three crackers have broken into computers.
- Sure, no electronic voting system is yet safe enough to withstand computer crackers.
- On infected machines, it opens a back door that allows a cracker to control the computer using IRC.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.