- 1 (biscuit) cracker (f), galleta (f) (salada)More example sentences
More example sentences
- She grabbed a few crackers and cream cheese, grabbed her backpack, and hiked upstairs to start.
- Spread smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese on whole wheat crackers or pith rounds and top with fresh dill.
- He brought the wine. I organised the cheese and crackers.
- They threw back local smoked mussels served on crisp rice crackers with mayonnaise.
- Seaweed is commonly eaten by the Japanese in a variety of snack foods, including tiny crisp rice crackers.
- This neighbour boy eats sweet potato and rice crackers.
- 3 (good-looking person) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial, dated/familiar, anticuado], pimpollo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], churro (masculine) (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar]
- 4 [Computing/Informática] cracker (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- The case studies are in-depth descriptions of how three crackers have broken into computers.
- Sure, no electronic voting system is yet safe enough to withstand computer crackers.
- On infected machines, it opens a back door that allows a cracker to control the computer using IRC.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...