intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [fire] crepitar, chisporrotear; [twigs/paper] crujir the line's crackling a lot hay mucho ruido en la líneaMore example sentences1.2 (sparkle) this city crackles with excitement esta ciudad bulle de entusiasmo
- The fire crackled and sparked, sending small bits of flame into the crisp night air.
- The wind sang its gentle desert lullaby, and the prisoners' fires crackled and snapped quietly.
- Hunkered down in my studies, I'd hear the trailer suddenly begin to crackle like a beer can crushed in a fist.
- (of twigs, paper) crujido (masculine) the crackle of the fire el crepitar or el chisporroteo del fuego the crackle of gunfire el traqueteo de los fusiles
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to