Translation of crackle in Spanish:
- 1(twigs/paper)the line's crackling a lot
crujirhay mucho ruido en la líneaExample sentences
- The fire crackled and sparked, sending small bits of flame into the crisp night air.
- The wind sang its gentle desert lullaby, and the prisoners' fires crackled and snapped quietly.
- Hunkered down in my studies, I'd hear the trailer suddenly begin to crackle like a beer can crushed in a fist.
- (of twigs, paper) the crackle of the fireel crepitar or el chisporroteo del fuegothe crackle of gunfireel traqueteo de los fusilesExample sentences
- Chest examination revealed fine late inspiratory crackles with otherwise normal breath sounds.
- There is lots of white noise in the track - crackles and pops that indicate age and handling mishaps.
- The music sometimes sounds a bit wobbly, and pops and crackles are heard throughout the mixes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.