Translation of crap in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (excrement) [vulgar]mierda (feminine) [vulgar]
- 3 uncountable (nonsense) [slang]estupideces (feminine plural)cut the crap!
gilipolleces (feminine plural) (Spain) (colloquial o vulgar)
pendejadas (feminine plural) (Latin America exc Southern Cone) [colloquial]
huevadas (feminine plural) (Andes) (Venezuela) [vulgar]
boludeces (feminine plural) (Colombia) (River Plate area) [vulgar]¡déjate de joder! [colloquial]¡déjate de chingar! (Mexico) [vulgar]he's full of crapes un mentiroso de mierda [vulgar]
- 4 uncountable (trash) [slang]porquerías (feminine plural) [colloquial]mierda (feminine) [vulgar]Example sentences
- Which really stinks of hypocrisy, considering Hollywood profiteers have unleashed all sorts of crap for the sake of a cash grab.
- I could be in the chippy, eating deep-fried crap all day.
- Of course, most of the other songs on an album were usually space-filling crap.
intransitive verb -pp-
- [vulgar]cagar [vulgar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.