Translation of crap in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (excrement) [vulgar]mierda (feminine) [vulgar]
- 3 uncountable (nonsense) [slang]estupideces (feminine plural)gilipolleces (feminine plural) (Spain) (colloquial or vulgar)pendejadas (feminine plural) (Latin America excluding Southern Cone) [colloquial]huevadas (feminine plural) (Andes) (Venezuela) [vulgar]boludeces (feminine plural) (Colombia) (Río de la Plata) [vulgar]cut the crap!¡déjate de joder! [colloquial]¡déjate de chingar! (Mexico) [vulgar]he's full of crapes un mentiroso de mierda [vulgar]
- 4 uncountable (trash) [slang]porquerías (feminine plural) [colloquial]mierda (feminine) [vulgar]Example sentences
- Which really stinks of hypocrisy, considering Hollywood profiteers have unleashed all sorts of crap for the sake of a cash grab.
- I could be in the chippy, eating deep-fried crap all day.
- Of course, most of the other songs on an album were usually space-filling crap.
intransitive verb present participle crapping past tense, past participle crapped
- [vulgar]cagar [vulgar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.