- 1 (person) [colloquial/familiar] adulador, (m,f), pelota (mf) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], chupamedias (masculine and feminine) (Southern Cone, Venezuela/Cono Sur, Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar], lambiscón, (masculine, feminine) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar], lambón, (masculine, feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial/familiar]
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cars/Automovilismo] vehículo (masculine) lento (before noun/delante del nombre) crawler lane carril (masculine) para vehículos lentosMore example sentences
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
- 3 [Computing/Informática] buscador (masculine) araña or robóticoMore example sentences
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.