Translation of crawler in Spanish:
- 1 (person) [colloquial/familiar] adulador, (masculine, feminine), pelota (masculine and feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], chupamedias (masculine and feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) (Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar], lambiscón, (masculine, feminine) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar], lambón, (masculine, feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial/familiar]
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cars/Automovilismo] vehículo (masculine) lento (before noun/delante del nombre) crawler lane carril (masculine) para vehículos lentosExample sentences
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
- 3 [Computing/Informática] buscador (masculine) araña or robóticoExample sentences
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to