- 1 (person) [colloquial/familiar] adulador, (masculine, feminine), pelota (masculine and feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], chupamedias (masculine and feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) (Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar], lambiscón, (masculine, feminine) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar], lambón, (masculine, feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial/familiar]
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cars/Automovilismo] vehículo (masculine) lento (before noun/delante del nombre) crawler lane carril (masculine) para vehículos lentosMore example sentences
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
- 3 [Computing/Informática] buscador (masculine) araña or robóticoMore example sentences
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.