- 1 (person) [colloquial/familiar] adulador, (m,f), pelota (mf) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], chupamedias (masculine and feminine) (Southern Cone, Venezuela/Cono Sur, Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar], lambiscón, (masculine, feminine) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar], lambón, (masculine, feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial/familiar]
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cars/Automovilismo] vehículo (masculine) lento (before noun/delante del nombre) crawler lane carril (masculine) para vehículos lentosMore example sentences
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
- 3 [Computing/Informática] buscador (masculine) araña or robóticoMore example sentences
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.