Translation of crawler in Spanish:
- 1 (person) [colloquial]adulador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)lambiscón, (-cona) (masculine, feminine) (Mexico) [colloquial]lambón, (-bona) (masculine, feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial]
- 2(British English) (Cars)(before noun) crawler lanevehículo (masculine) lentocarril (masculine) para vehículos lentosExample sentences
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
- 3(Computing)buscador (masculine) araña or robóticoExample sentences
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.