Translation of crawler in Spanish:
- 1 (person) [colloquial]adulador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)
pelota (masculine and feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]
chupamedias (masculine and feminine) (Southern Cone) (Venezuela) [colloquial]
lambiscón, (-cona) (masculine, feminine) (Mexico) [colloquial]
lambón, (-bona) (masculine, feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial]
- 2(British English) (Cars)(before noun) crawler lane
vehículo (masculine) lentocarril (masculine) para vehículos lentosExample sentences
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
buscador (masculine) araña or robóticoExample sentences
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.