Translation of creative in Spanish:
- (person/artist/cook)creative writing classes
creativoclases de creación literariashe's very good at creative writingescribe or redacta muy bienExample sentences
- What your real economic asset is, is the creative talents and energy of your people.
- If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
- Intellectual aspects are infused with creative energy and crowned with success.
- One of the top creative teams in the country has been assembled for the production.
- There were a bunch of very creative people on this team so we could not agree with each other.
- In an almost unheard of but definitely serendipitous event, the creative team has been reassembled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.