Translation of creative in Spanish:
- [person/artist/cook] creativo creative writing classes clases de creación literaria she's very good at creative writing escribe or redacta muy bienExample sentences
- What your real economic asset is, is the creative talents and energy of your people.
- If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
- Intellectual aspects are infused with creative energy and crowned with success.
- One of the top creative teams in the country has been assembled for the production.
- There were a bunch of very creative people on this team so we could not agree with each other.
- In an almost unheard of but definitely serendipitous event, the creative team has been reassembled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.