- [person/artist/cook] creativo creative writing classes clases de creación literaria she's very good at creative writing escribe or redacta muy bienMore example sentences
More example sentences
- What your real economic asset is, is the creative talents and energy of your people.
- If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
- Intellectual aspects are infused with creative energy and crowned with success.
- One of the top creative teams in the country has been assembled for the production.
- There were a bunch of very creative people on this team so we could not agree with each other.
- In an almost unheard of but definitely serendipitous event, the creative team has been reassembled.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.