Translation of creed in Spanish:
- 1.1also: Creed(Religion)the (Apostles'/Nicene) Creed1.2 (system of beliefs)el Credo (apostólico/de Nicea)Example sentences
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Historically, creeds have developed whenever religions migrate from their homelands.
- You are intolerant of other races, creeds and religions.
- These are voices that represent all world views and political creeds.
- Socialism, too, has virtually disappeared, so that liberals and conservatives are seeking a counter-image to contrast to their own political creeds.
- Surely there must be more subtle and effective ways to win people over to your political creed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.