Translation of creed in Spanish:
- 1.1(Creed)[Religion/Religión] the (Apostles'/Nicene) Creed el Credo (apostólico/de Nicea) 1.2 (system of beliefs) credo (masculine)Example sentences
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Historically, creeds have developed whenever religions migrate from their homelands.
- You are intolerant of other races, creeds and religions.
- These are voices that represent all world views and political creeds.
- Socialism, too, has virtually disappeared, so that liberals and conservatives are seeking a counter-image to contrast to their own political creeds.
- Surely there must be more subtle and effective ways to win people over to your political creed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.