- 1.1(Creed)[Religion/Religión] the (Apostles'/Nicene) Creed el Credo (apostólico/de Nicea) 1.2 (system of beliefs) credo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Historically, creeds have developed whenever religions migrate from their homelands.
- You are intolerant of other races, creeds and religions.
- These are voices that represent all world views and political creeds.
- Socialism, too, has virtually disappeared, so that liberals and conservatives are seeking a counter-image to contrast to their own political creeds.
- Surely there must be more subtle and effective ways to win people over to your political creed.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...