- 1.1(Creed)[Relig] the (Apostles'/Nicene) Creed el Credo (apostólico/de Nicea) 1.2 (system of beliefs) credo (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.
- Historically, creeds have developed whenever religions migrate from their homelands.
- You are intolerant of other races, creeds and religions.
- These are voices that represent all world views and political creeds.
- Socialism, too, has virtually disappeared, so that liberals and conservatives are seeking a counter-image to contrast to their own political creeds.
- Surely there must be more subtle and effective ways to win people over to your political creed.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.