- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (censure) crítica (feminine) constructive/unfavorable criticism crítica constructiva/desfavorable my only criticism is that it is too long mi única crítica es que es demasiado largoMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (work of critic) crítica (feminine) literary criticism crítica literaria
More example sentences
- Indeed, readers have written to the Evening Press expressing these very criticisms.
- I think many of the criticisms expressed here hold a lot of water.
- No criticisms were being made of the Defendants on the basis that they were negligent.
- Indeed, philosophy should be a good deal more like literary or artistic criticism than it thinks it is.
- Jung pointed to the decline over the past years in the fields of Austrian culture and artistic criticism.
- The internet is a good stage for writers to receive criticism and support, and to improve quickly.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.