Translation of crude in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-der, -dest)
- 1.1 (vulgar) [joke/word/gesture] ordinario, groseroExample sentences1.2 (unsophisticated) [device/method] rudimentario, burdo
- Broad, rude, crude and offensive were just a few of the criticisms levelled at this scatological sitcom, but the show had the perfect response to such highbrow jibes: ratings.
- They're entertaining for the most part, with plenty of tales of real-life adventure, foul language, crude jokes, technical detail and daring.
- It was tasteless, crude, rude and very, very popular.
- But I'm willing to consider crude estimates, if no more precise ones are conveniently available.
- That must be, at best, a very crude estimate that could be wildly off in either direction.
- It is probably time to accept that raw taxonomic counts provide only a first, crude estimate of biodiversity dynamics and occasionally may be downright misleading.
Example sentences1.3 (containing impurities) (before noun/delante del nombre) [oil] crudo
- They probably can put a crude nuclear weapon on one of their shorter - range missiles.
- It's also possible that you could - that you could structure radioactive material around a crude explosive device, have a crude dirty nuclear weapon.
- Did you find that the crude devices you cobbled together worked better than the machines later designed to make those sounds?
- Our method of recording votes and presenting the results may be crude, but it works, and it's accurate.
- He argues that these surprises often result from our rather crude understanding of the nature and function of genes.
- I know no case where this kind of crude forgery has succeeded.
- For example, a petroleum firm explores for oil in many parts of the world, transports it to its refineries where crude oil is processed, and supplies various petroleum outputs to retail outlets.
- Oil refining refers to the processes involved in converting crude oil into useful petroleum products.
- The refinery, which processes crude oil, has an annual capacity of around 10 million tonnes.
noun/nombreu and c
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.