- [remark/reference] enigmático, críptico; [crossword/clue] crípticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is not that their conversations are obscure or cryptic.
- She sings cryptic, mysterious lyrics, letting her voice guide the song.
- We should be careful, because the Delphic Oracle used cryptic answers that often left the inquisitor more confused than helped.
- Conversations were like cryptic crossword clues.
- A vexatious variant of the crossword is the cryptic crossword - just reading the clues to a cryptic crossword is enough to reduce whole swathes of the population to weeping and gibbering.
- Anyone keen to learn the secrets of cryptic crosswords will find more than enough clues in this charming memoir, which traces Balfour's own growing fascination with puzzles.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.