- [remark/reference] enigmático, críptico; [crossword/clue] crípticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is not that their conversations are obscure or cryptic.
- She sings cryptic, mysterious lyrics, letting her voice guide the song.
- We should be careful, because the Delphic Oracle used cryptic answers that often left the inquisitor more confused than helped.
- Conversations were like cryptic crossword clues.
- A vexatious variant of the crossword is the cryptic crossword - just reading the clues to a cryptic crossword is enough to reduce whole swathes of the population to weeping and gibbering.
- Anyone keen to learn the secrets of cryptic crosswords will find more than enough clues in this charming memoir, which traces Balfour's own growing fascination with puzzles.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.