Translation of cubic in Spanish:
- 1 (of measure, shape) cubic measureExample sentences
- There's nothing new about his style, for it reminds me of Andri Masson's painting, especially the way he strokes the brush and plays with cubic shapes.
- There are also a few huge boulders which were chiselled into cubic shapes centuries ago and now serve as surreal houses and stables.
- They usually were of cubic shape, and were sealed with an airtight lock that ran three-quarters of the way around the middle of the box, leaving one side to hinge on.
- At 4:35 pm, the flow volume reached 750 cubic metres per second.
- A 737 freighter can carry about 16 tonnes, and has about 120 cubic metres of volume.
- The pool takes up a volume of 66 cubic metres and weighs over 80 metric tons.
- 2 (Mathematics)(equation/expression)cubic meter
de tercer gradometro (masculine) cúbicoExample sentences
- The first person known to have solved cubic equations algebraically was del Ferro but he told nobody of his achievement.
- Lagrange's main object was to find out why cubic and quartic equations could be solved algebraically.
- He solved cubic equations by extending an algorithm for finding cube roots.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.