Translation of curfew in Spanish:
- 1 (restriction) to be under (a) curfewestar bajo toque de quedaExample sentences
- The lists of candidates, their names and manifestos, were all but invisible and a strict curfew was imposed.
- All exits from the city were totally blocked from the morning and an indefinite curfew was imposed from 6pm.
- As with many parks around the city, a midnight curfew is imposed.
- 2 (deadline) they went out after curfewsalieron después del toque de quedaExample sentences
- The camp compensated by making a later curfew for those on time off.
- He walks further until one o'clock in the morning (past the curfew for apprentices) and ends up in the graveyard in Copp's Hill.
- My curfew was usually midnight, but not for dates.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.